Instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose. With just one treatment, you’ll get smooth and natural-looking results that last up to a year.
JUVÉDERM® XC is manufactured using HYLACROSS™ technology, creating a smooth-consistency gel. It is infused with lidocaine to improve comfort during treatment. With JUVÉDERM® XC you get the smooth results you expect, with the improved comfort you want.
Everyone will notice, but no one will know. A cosmetic consultation with Dr. Fraker will provide full details.
JUVÉDERM® XC Before and After
JUVÉDERM® XC Treatments
JUVÉDERM® XC is the most popular & effective non-surgical cosmetic lip enhancement procedure available. Juvederm lip augmentation is the first choice of patients & doctors everywhere because:
- It’s long-lasting: outstanding results can persist for up to one year.
- It’s safe: Juvederm lip filler is FDA approved for all patients, regardless of skin color.
- It’s customizable: Juvederm lip injections can be tailored to the individual requirements of each patient – select from different formulas, replenish skin volume in areas other than the lips, and more.
- Smooth, comfortable formulation: Smoothest consistency is guaranteed, and lidocaine may be added for patient comfort.
Ready to look younger & feel better? Juvederm is ready for you!
Juvederm Lip Augmentation: What is It?
JUVÉDERM® XC is a precision-crafted smooth gel filler that is used to treat & eliminate wrinkles around the nose and mouth, and in any area of the face where the skin has lost volume. Juvederm cannot make you younger… but it can enhance your lips and eliminate wrinkles around your mouth & nose so that no one can guess your true age!
JUVÉDERM® XC is a very advanced non-surgical cosmetic pharmaceutical. It is specially manufactured to have a smooth and natural consistency. It also contains lidocaine topical anesthetic, which provides superior patient comfort during lip injections. Juvederm is recognized as a safer & superior alternative to costly lip implants.
JUVÉDERM® XC replaces the naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid (HA) that is depleted as the skin ages. Losing HA results in your skin losing its youthful volume, allowing wrinkles to appear. JUVÉDERM® XC lip plumper is a safe & effective replacement technique for HA loss.
Juvederm and the Science of Aging
Your face is one of the most dynamic parts of your body – it is constantly flexing, emoting, changing, & reacting… thousands of times every day! All of that muscular activity takes a toll on the neighboring skin, and your face is often the first part of your body to show significant signs of aging. Now you do not have to resign yourself to looking old – now there’s JUVÉDERM® XC!
Typical areas that Juvederm lip enhancement can smooth include:
- Smile lines: Appear from the bottom of the nose and continue to the corners of your mouth – just one treatment with Juvederm lip filler can show significant smoothing.
- Marionette lines: Vertically-aligned wrinkles that frame the mouth, these can cause the appearance of a permanent frown.
- Vertical lip lines: Appear directly above and around the lip, and are not always due only to muscle activity – they may be exacerbated by smoking, sun damage, repeated exposure to cold, and other factors. The appearance of these lines can add to your apparent age… but Juvederm lip plumper can resolve them in just a single treatment.
- Nasolabial lines: Folds around the mouth & nose that deepen with age. Juvederm can help diminish these lines and turn back the clock.
Cheek augmentation: Age-related skin volume depletion draws in the cheeks, creating a sunken look that adds years to your apparent age. Juvederm can restore your cheeks to their youthful appearance.
- Additional facial areas: Juvederm is not just for the lips! Anywhere that your face suffers from loss of skin volume (and associated aging effects) can be helped with Juvederm treatment. Your consultation will determine the exact areas that can benefit from treatment.
Contact us today and request a consultation to receive recommendations about your best treatment options and find out how we can best help you achieve the results you want.